Monday, September 17, 2007

Event Planning in Missouri

Why not have someone take over the hassle of making sure everything was timely and enjoyable for you? If you have not ever hired an event planner, you may want to really think about it! For a small expense, you can sit back and relax while you see your vision unfold before your eyes! Call me for a consultation, some require a fee, and together we can begin to create the perfect event for you.

Whether its a bridal shower, a business meeting or retreat, a conference, a graduation party, an anniversary, a student event, or whatever you decide to plan, I'm here and ready to work for you!!
Complete Wedding services. Complete Business booking events and planning/set up.

Call me for appointment at 660-341-9993. My website will be up and going soon. You can email me at info@tailor-made-events.com

Have a blessed day!

No comments: